TERRAEVENTS is recruiting Senior event & operations managers
We’re searching for dynamic Senior Event Operations Managers, with solid experience in event management (preferably in Destination Management Companies), able to manage high complexity projects throughout Italy.
Competences and skills required:
- Proven track records of success in Project Management of large and logistically complex events;
- Excellent English Language Proficiency (minimum C1), knowledge of a second language will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency in Office package, knowledge of event management software will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work in team and autonomously;
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event;
- Organizational skills with ability to work to multiple projects at the same time;
- Great attention to detail, natural problem-solving attitude and good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to resolve issues and making tough decisions quickly, confidently and efficiently;
- Goal-oriented, result driven, proactive approach;
TERRAEVENTS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
By submitting your résumé you declare that you have been fully informed in accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and agree to your personal data being used by persons authorized by the above law within the limits and for the purposes indicated.
Please forward your curriculum together with a letter of presentation to
Candidates will be invited to attend a preliminary interview at our office in Milan, conducted in Italian/English.